The 11th Aesthetica Creative Writing Award is Now Open for Entries
The 11th Aesthetica Creative Writing Award is now open for entries, presenting an opportunity for emerging and established writers and poets to showcase their work to new international audiences and further their involvement in the literary world.
The award is an internationally renowned prize presented by Aesthetica Magazine and judged by literary experts, including Arifa Akbar, journalist, critic and former Literary Editor of The Independent. Enter your poetry or short fiction for a chance to be one of 60 writers published in the Aesthetica Creative Writing Annual – an outstanding collection of the best in new writing.
- £1,000 Poetry Winner
- £1,000 Short Fiction Winner
- Publication in the Aesthetica Creative Writing Annual for 60 finalists
- Consultation with Redhammer Management (Short Fiction Winner)
- Full Membership to The Poetry Society (Poetry Winner)
- Selection of books courtesy of Bloodaxe and Vintage
- One year subscription to Granta
Short Fiction entries should be no more than 2,000 words. Poetry entries should be no more than 40 lines. Works previously published are accepted.
Deadline for submissions is 31 August 2017. For full entry requirements and to submit, visit www.aestheticamagazine.com/cwa
Categories: Calls for submissions