Curious about the day that Saint Christopher found out he’d been declared non-existent by the pope? What exactly is a cat in Hell’s chance? How would an annual Christmas present exchange between Heaven and Hell work out? Find out the answers to these and other pressing questions in this collection of short stories from the world of Clovenhoof.
This contains the stories Clovenhoof’s Shed and Clovenhoof Goes To Night School, which were previously published individually, but there are eight other stories included here featuring favourite characters from Heaven and Hell.
- Clovenhoof goes to Night School.
- Patron Saint of Nothing At All.
- Clovenhoof and the Snowmen.
- Saint Nicholas and the Krampus.
- Detritus at the Church Fete.
- Clovenhoof and the Spiders.
- A Cat in Hell’s Chance.
- The Non-Specific Prayer Assessment Unit.
- The Hoof.
- Clovenhoof’s Shed.