The Aesthetica Creative Writing Award is open for entries. Now in its eighth year, the award is internationally renowned and judged by industry experts including Arifa Akbar, literary editor of The Independent and inewspapers.
- £500 prize money – Poetry winner
- £500 prize money – Short Fiction winner
- Publication in the Creative Writing Annual
- A selection of books from Vintage and Bloodaxe
- Subscription to Granta
- A complimentary copy of next year’s Creative Writing Annual
How to Enter the Aesthetica Creative Writing Award 2015
To enter the Aesthetica Creative Writing Award 2015, you must purchase an entry fee and submit your work and completed entry form by 31 August 2015 midnight GMT. Please follow the two steps below.
The entry fee to submit to the Aesthetica Creative Writing Award 2015 is £15 + VAT.
To save 30% CLICK HERE and enter discount code SAVE-5.
You have until 31 August to send us your work.
OFFER ENDS WEDNESDAY 10 JUNE